The Eye of West Africa-GAMBIA
DEVELOPMENT PLAN OF
WEST AFRICA PORT
· Natural resources, hydropower, wind.
· Development of tourism industry
· Second housing building area
Harbour / Ship-Building
Development in Marine Industry
· Harbour, ocean routes, processing of aquatic resources,wind energy through ocean,ocean landscape,etc are considered as marine development resources.
· Marine resources include marine shipping, salt, and marine fishing. In the past 100 years, the development of oceans includes the development of offshore oil and gas, marine aquaculture, and space utilization for marine
· Marine aquaculture, coastal tourism, marine oil and gas industry, marine transportation, coastal shipbuilding, marine salt industry, coastal sand mining.
Image taken from website, for REFERENCE only.